From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Murali (actor))
Murali may refer to:
- Muttiah Muralitharan (born 1972), often referred to as "Murali", Sri Lankan cricketer
- Murali (Malayalam actor) (1954–2009), Malayalam and Tamil film actor who appeared in Neythukaran and Aadhavan
- Murali (Tamil actor) (1964–2010), another Tamil actor who appeared in films such as Pagal Nilavu and Vetri Kodi Kattu
- Murali Kartik, Indian cricketer
- Murali Vijay, Indian cricketer
- Karthik Muthuraman, Tamil film actor whose birth name was Murali
- Sabesh-Murali, an Indian musical duo
- Murali, Arsky District, Republic of Tatarstan, a rural locality (a selo) in Arsky District of the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia
- Murali, Kaybitsky District, Republic of Tatarstan, a rural locality (a selo) in Kaybitsky District of the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia
- Murali/Muraliwala is a village in Gujranwala District of erstwhile Punjab now in Pakistan
- Bansuri, also known as Murali, the flute played by Lord Krishna
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.