From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Murat may refer to:
- Murat (name), people with the given name or surname
- Murat, Allier, a commune in the department of Allier
- Murat, Cantal, a commune in the department of Cantal
- Murat Centre
- Murat-le-Quaire, a commune in the department of Puy-de-Dôme
- Murat River
- Murat-sur-Vèbre, a commune in the department of Tarn
- Murat, Iran, a village in Lorestan Province
- Tourville and Murat Bays Important Bird Area, South Australia
- Murat, Wisconsin, United States, an unincorporated community
- Live at the Murat, the ninth album and second live album by the progressive rock band Umphrey's McGee.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.