From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Murata (written: 村田 lit. "village rice paddy") may refer to:
- Murata Manufacturing, a manufacturer of electronic components and technology
- Murata Machinery, also known as Muratec, a manufacturer of industrial and fax machines
- Murata rifle, a Japanese military black-powder rifle of the 19th century.
- Murata, Miyagi, a town located in Shibata District, Miyagi, Japan
- Murata (San Marino), Sanmarinese village
- S.S. Murata, Sanmarinese football club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Murata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.