From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up murder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being by another.
Murder may also refer to:
- The collective noun for a group of crows
- Murder!, a 1930 film by Alfred Hitchcock
- Murder (1976), a British television series
- Murder (film), a 2004 Bollywood thriller
- Murder 2, a 2011 Bollywood thriller
- Murder (TV series), a 2007 reality TV series
- "Murder" (The Office), a 2009 episode of The Office
- Murder, a computer game published by Rabbit Software
- Murder (film series), an Indian thriller film series
- Murderers (film), a 2006 French drama film
- Murder, a popular game mode, made for the game Garry's Mod.
- Murder (album), an album by Gehenna
- "The Murder", an music score from film Psycho (1960), composed by Bernard Herrmann
- "Murder" (song), by New Order
- "Murder" (Ashlee Simpson song)
- "Murderer" (song), by Low
- "Murder", a song by Coldplay on the single "God Put a Smile upon Your Face"
- "Murder", a song by Thara Prashad featuring Jay Sean, included in the album My Own Way
- "Murder", a song by The Crystal Method on the album Tweekend
- "Murder", a song by Bad Religion on the album New Maps of Hell
- "Murder", a song by David Gilmour on the album About Face
- "Murder", a song by Helmet on the album Strap It On
- "Murder", a song by Susumu Hirasawa from Legendary Wind Sword BERSERK Original Soundtrack
- "Murder", a song by Horse the Band on the album A Natural Death
- "Murder", a song by Katatonia on the album Brave Murder Day
- "Murder", a song by Royce da 5'9" on the album Street Hop
- "Murder", a song by The Pogues on the album Hell's Ditch
- "Murder", a song by Powerman 5000 on the album Destroy What You Enjoy
- "Murder", a song by Sepultura on the album Arise
- "Murder", a song by UGK on the album Ridin' Dirty
- Murderer (disambiguation)
- Murder One (disambiguation)
- An Act of Murder, a 1948 crime film directed by Michael Gordon
- The Act of Murder (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.