From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up murderer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A murderer is a person who commits murder, the unlawful killing of a human being by another.
Murderer or Murderers may also refer to:
- Murderer (film), a 2009 Hong Kong mystery thriller film directed by Roy Chow
- Murderer (play), a 1975 comedy/thriller play written by Anthony Shaffer
- "Murderer" (song), a 2003 EP by Low
- "Murderer", a song by Krisiun on the album Works of Carnage
- "The Murderer", a 1953 short story by Ray Bradbury
- "Murderers", a song by John Frusciante on the album To Record Only Water for Ten Days
- Murderers (film), a 2006 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.