From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Murgab)
- Murghab, Afghanistan, a city and district capital in Badghis Province, northwestern Afghanistan
- Murghab District, a district in Badghis Province, northwestern Afghanistan
- Murghab, Tajikistan, a town and district capital in Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, eastern Tajikistan
- Murghob District, a district in Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, eastern Tajikistan
- Murgap, Turkmenistan, a town in and district capital in Mary Province, Turkmenistan
- Murgap District, a district in Mary Province, Turkmenistan
- Murghab River, a river that rises in west-central Afghanistan and ends in Turkmenistan
- Bartang River, a river that rises in the Wakhan District of northeastern Afghanistan and flows into Tajikistan, which is known as "Murghab River" in its upper reaches
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.