||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013)|
Murilo besides actresses Cláudia Raia, Arlete Salles and Guilhermina Guinle in Rio de Janeiro, October 10, 2009.
|Born||Murilo Benício Ribeiro
July 13, 1971
Murilo Benício Ribeiro (born 13 July 1971) is a Brazilian actor.
Benicio's television roles include the popular telenovelas O Clone and América, both which have aired in his native Brazil, the United States, Russia and in various countries in Latin America, Europe, and Asia. He has also starred in O Homem do Ano (2003) (Man of the Year).
Benício was born in Niteroi. As a teenager he liked to surf with friends on the beaches of Rio and Niterói, but stopped after starting work as an actor. He is quoted as saying that Charlie Chaplin inspired him as a young boy to be an actor. His favorite author is Miguel de Cervantes. He stated that as a youth he liked to smoke marijuana with all of his friends and never saw anything wrong with that, despite having stopped to become an actor. He started smoking cigarettes at age 26 and after more than 10 years of smoking, he quit the habit. He says he does not drink excessively and, after many years, he returned to do physical exercises.
In 1998 he began dating actress Alessandra Negrini. They moved in together and had a son, Antônio, born in the same year. The marriage ended in 1999 because of constant disagreements. They separated before the child even turned 1 year old.
In 1997 he met Carolina Ferraz and they became friends, but at the time they met she was married. In 1999 Carolina was already separated and they started dating. They lived together, but the relationship lasted until 2001, when Carolina broke up with him because of excessive jealousy of Murilo. In the same year of 2001, he met Giovanna Antonelli. They started dating in 2002 and a few months later they were living together. In 2004 they separated for a few months, but they reconciled and had a son, Pedro, born in 2005. In the same year, they separated because of irreconcilable differences.
In October, 2012, Benício, during a talk show, said he was in a relationship with actress Débora Falabella. After a long time of speculation, the two decided to take courtship. According to the actor, the couple kept the relationship under wraps during the recording of the telenovela Avenida Brasil, who had already separated from their ex recently.
- 2012 – E Aí, Comeu? ... Wolney
- 2007 – Inesquecível ... Diego
- 2006 – Paid ... Michael Ângelo
- 2006 – Seus Problemas Acabaram! ... Dr. Botelho Pinto
- 2004 – Sexo, Amor e Traição ... Carlos
- 2002 – O Homem do Ano ... Maiquel
- 2001 – Amores Possíveis ... Carlos
- 2000 – Woman on Top ... Toninho
- 1999 – Até que a vida nos separe ... Tonho (Tônio)
- 1999 – Orfeu ... Lucinho
- 1997 – Os Matadores ... Toninho
- 1995 – O Monge e a Filha do Carrasco ... Ambrosius
- 1990 – Decisão ... Melio Antonni
- 2012 – Avenida Brasil ... Tufão (Jorge ' – Delegado Vilela
- 2001 – Os Normais ... episode: Todos São Normais – Tato
- 2000 – Esplendor ... Cristóvão Rocha
- 1999 – Terra Nostra ... Alberto Matos
- 1999 – Você Decide ... episodes: Plano B, O Terceiro Homem
- 1998 – Meu Bem Querer ... Antônio Mourão Ferreira de Souza
- 1997 – Por Amor ... Leonardo Barros Mota
- 1997 – A Comédia da Vida Privada (episode: Anchietanos) ... Chico
- 1997 – A Justiceira ... Juninho
- 1996 – Vira-Lata ... Bráulio Vianna / Dráuzio
- 1995 – Irmãos Coragem ... Juca Cipó
- 1995 – A Comédia da Vida Privada (episode: Mãe é Mãe) ... Marco Antônio
- 1993 – Fera Ferida ... Fabrício
- "O Clone". Globo.com. Retrieved 29 November 2011.
- "Revista Trip" (in portuguese). Universo Online. Retrieved 20 February 2013.
- "Murilo Benício: Saiba tudo sobre a carreira e a trajetória do ator" (in portuguese). Revista Quem. 15 November 2009. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
- "Murilo Benício está solteiro! Relembre as namoradas famosas do ator" (in portuguese). Ego.globo.com. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
- "Murilo Benício e Carolina Ferreira: Quando o amor era possível" (in portuguese). Terra Networks. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
- "Giovanna Antonelli e Murilo Benício se separam" (in portuguese). Ofuxico.terra.com.br. 23 November 2005. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
- "Estamos praticamente casados, diz Benício sobre Débora Falabella" (in portuguese). UOL. 2012. Retrieved 10 February 2013.