From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up murmur in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Murmur usually means:
- Breathy voice, a type of phonation in speech, also known as a "murmured voice"
- Heart murmur, a pathologic heart sound produced as a result of turbulent blood
It can also refer to:
- Murmur (album), the 1983 debut R.E.M. album
- Murmur (band), an acoustic drone group from New Orleans that records on the Backporch Revolution label
- Murmur EP, a 2009 EP by The Sight Below
- Murmur (record label), an imprint of Sony Music Australia
- Murmur, a 2007 album by Yoko Shimomura
- "Murmur", a song by John Frusciante from the 2001 album From the Sounds Inside
- Murmur (DC Comics), a male supervillain from The Flash comic book
- Murmur (Marvel Comics), a female psychic superhero from the group Alpha Flight
- Murmur (demon), a Great Duke and Earl of Hell
- Murmur, a character in the game Hellgate
- Murmur, a boss in the game World of Warcraft
- James "Murmur" Zancone, a character in The Sopranos (played by Lenny Venito)
- Murmur (ムルムル Murumuru?), a minor character in the manga and anime series Future Diary, named after the aforementioned demon
- Murmur, the corresponding server to the communication software Mumble (software)
- MurmurHash, a non-cryptographic hash function
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Murmur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
mumble, whisper, murmur