From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Murnau may refer to:
- Murnau am Staffelsee, a town in Bavaria, Germany
- Oflag VII-A Murnau, A German WW 2 POW camp located in the Bavarian town "Murnau am Staffelsee"
- Friedrich Wilhelm Murnau, film director
- Murnau-Werdenfels Cattle, an old, robust dairy breed from Upper Bavaria
- Lieutenant Murnau
- Murnau the Vampire, 3D Animated Short by Oscar Alvarado
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Murnau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.