From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up muro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Muro, a word meaning wall in Spanish, Portuguese Italian, Esperanto and Ido languages, may stand for:
- Muro Leccese, a municipality of the Province of Lecce, Apulia
- Muro Lucano, a municipality of the Province of Potenza, Basilicata
- Muro, Nara, (室生村; Murō-mura), a village located in Uda District, Nara.
- Muro District, Kii, (牟婁郡; Muro-gun), a district located in Kii Province, present-day Wakayama and Mie.
- Muro, Balearic Islands, a town in the Balearic Islands.
- Muro de Alcoy, a town in the province of Alicante.
- Muros, A Coruña, a town in the province of A Coruña.
- Muros (comarca), a comarca in the province of A Coruña.
- Muros de Nalón, a municipality in the province of Asturias.
- Muro (DJ), a hip hop artist from Tokyo Japanese hip hop
- José Antonio Fernández Muro, (1920 - ), an Argentinian painter
- Il Muro, (1978 - ), the Italian nickname for Walter Samuel, an Argentinian soccer player
- Muro, the primary antagonist of Oni (video game)
- Muro, a mobile application for event photography.
- Murō-ji, a temple on a mountain southeast of Nara, Japan.
- deviantArt Muro, an HTML5 drawing application
- Muro Gym! Naminori Gym Leader - Touki toujou!, the Japanese name of the 296th episode of the Pokémon series.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Muro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.