From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Muros may refer to:
- Muros (Encantadia), a fictional character from the Philippine telefantasyes Encantadia and Etheria.
- Muros, A Coruña, a municipality in the province of A Coruña in the autonomous community of Galicia, Spain.
- Muros (comarca), a comarca in the Province of A Coruña, Galicia, Spain.
- Muros de Nalón, a municipality in the autonomous community of Asturias, Spain.
- Muros de Nalón (parish), a parish in the municipality if Muros de Nalón, Asturias, Spain.
- Muros, Sardinia, a comune in the province of Sassari in the region Sardini, Italy.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.