|Elevation||160 m (520 ft)|
|• Official||Hindi, Santali|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Musaboni is a mining village which was started by British before independence under the name ICC (Indian copper complex). It has a group of copper mines.
As of 2001[update] India census, Musabani had a population of 33,892. Males constitute 52% of the population and females 48%. Musabani has an average literacy rate of 69%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 78.07, and female literacy is 61.02. In Musabani, 15% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Mushabani is located at  It has an average elevation of 160 m (520 ft)..
Musabani is situated in the lap of Singhbhum Shear Zone, geologically one of the most rich locations of Indian Subcontinent. This can be said a Geologist's Paradise. Surrounded by mountains and lush green vegetation, Musabani is also home to the group of Copper Mines once run by Hindustan Copper Limited. Banalopa, located in Musabani once had the reputation of being second deepest mine after Kolar Gold mine. It is the best climate it owns from September to March. The most exciting feature of this small town is that you can get people from various parts of India as well as Nepal living side by side. People of Musabani are known for their helping nature and love for humanity.
- St. Joseph's Convent High School
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, Surda
- Saraswati Sishu Vidya Mandir, Mosaboni
- G.C.J.D High school
- Mosaboni Mines inter College, Mosaboni
- Sido kanhu janjatiya inter College, Mosaboni
- Ghatsila College, Ghatsila
- Mosabani Mines middle School
- Yadunath Baskey Degree college
- Sheolal High School
- Urdu middle school
- BETHEL MODEL SCHOOL (Musabani)
- GULMOHAR SHCOOL, MUSABONI no 3
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Mushabani
|This article related to a location in Jharkhand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|