|South entrance, December 2012|
(See other stations in Tokyo)
|Neighborhood etc.||2-29-1 Sekimachikita|
|Line(s)||Seibu Shinjuku Line|
|Statistics||27,864 passengers/day (FY2011)|
|Small bus terminal at this station|
Musashi-Seki Station is served by the 47.5 km Seibu Shinjuku Line from Seibu-Shinjuku in Tokyo to Hon-Kawagoe in Saitama Prefecture. Located between Kami-Shakujii and Higashi-Fushimi, it lies 14.4 km from the Shinjuku terminus. Only all-stations "Local" services and "Semi express" services stop at this station.
The station structure is located over the tracks, with one set of ticket barriers, and station entrances on the north and south sides.
|1||■Seibu Shinjuku Line||for Tokorozawa and Hon-Kawagoe|
|2||■Seibu Shinjuku Line||for Takadanobaba and Seibu-Shinjuku|
|Seibu Shinjuku Line|
|Koedo limited express: no stop|
|Commuter Express: no stop|
|Express: no stop|
The station opened on 16 April 1927.
Station numbering was introduced on all Seibu Railway lines during fiscal 2012, with Musashi-Seki Station becoming "SS14".
In fiscal 2011, the station was used by an average of 27,864 passengers daily.
The passenger figures for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- Honryuji Temple
- Sophia University Shakujii campus
- Tokyo Shakujii High School
- Tokyo Joshi Gakuin Junior & Senior High School
- Sekimachikita Elementary School
- Shakujii River
- Nerima Ward Office
- Shakujii Fire Station
- Musashiseki Park
- "各駅のご案内: 武蔵関駅" [Station information: Musashi-Seki Station] (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 1 December 2012.
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 202. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- "路線図・停車駅" [Route and station stop information] (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 1 December 2012.
- "西武線全駅で駅ナンバリングを導入します" [Station numbering to be introduced at all Seibu stations] (pdf). News Release (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. 23 February 2012. Retrieved 8 March 2013.
- "駅別乗降人員 2011（平成23）年度 1日平均" [Passenger usage statistics by station (Fiscal 2011)] (pdf) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. May 2012. Retrieved 6 January 2013.
- "駅別乗降人員 2010（平成22）年度 1日平均" [Passenger usage statistics by station (Fiscal 2010)] (pdf) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. June 2011. Retrieved 6 January 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Musashi-Seki Station.|
- Musashi-Seki Station information (Seibu) (Japanese)