Institute of Geosciences of the Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul
The Institute of Geosciences is a unit of instruction of the Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul which includes the courses of Geography (and BA degree), Cartographic Engineering and Geology. It has a department of study of vertebrate paleontology. Has made great contributions to the geopark of Paleorrota.
Irajá Damiani Pinto Museum of Paleontology
Located in the Valley Campus (Campus do Vale), Avenida Bento Gonçalves.
In the same building of the Office of Institute of Geosciences is located the Museum of Paleontology Irajá Damiani Pinto. The museum displays various fossils of Geopark of Paleorrota. In the same building that the Laboratory of Paleontology, which could increase knowledge about the Geopark because many fossils are cleaned and prepared there. 
- Paleorrota Geopark
- Porto Alegre Botanical Garden
- Museum of Science and Technology (PUCRS)
- Museum Education Gama D'Eça.
- Museum Vincente Pallotti.
- Museum Aristides Carlos Rodrigues.
- Museum Paleontologic and Archaeological Walter Ilha.
- Museum Daniel Cargnin.
Notes and references
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Earth sciences.|
- Institute of Geosciences of UFRGS (Portuguese)