From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mush (disambiguation))
|Look up mush in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mush may refer to:
Mush, MUSH, or Mushing may also refer to:
- MUSH sector // or MUSH market, an abbreviation of the public sector segment or niche market of municipalities, universities, schools and hospitals
- Mushing //, a sport or transport method powered by dogs or a command to a dog team
- Kneading (cats) (also called "mushing", //), a behavior of domestic cats when they are content or are preparing to settle for a nap
- Moush (Armenian: Մուշ, [muʃ]) was the chief town of Armenia's Taron province
- Muş Province //, in eastern Turkey
In institutions and organizations
- Thomas Indian School and Mohawk Institute Residential School, also known as the Mush Hole
- Mush Hole baldies, derogatory name for Native American students who attended the Thomas Indian School
In Internet and technology
- MUSH, a type of text-based online social medium (often called a "Multi-User Shared Hallucination")
- MUSHing, using or playing on a MUSH
- Mush (computer game), a browser game from Motion Twin
- MUSH (e-mail client) - the Mail User's Shell, a Unix Shell-like, mail user-agent.
In entertainment and media
- Mush (album) //, a 1991 album by the band Leatherface
- Mush Records, a Los Angeles-based independent record label
In other uses
- Mush //, Angloromani slang meaning "face", "man", or "friend"
- Mushing, bringing bad luck upon someone else, as in poker
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.