|Platforms||PC, Android, Xperia, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Portable, Sony Tablets, BRAVIA TVs, PlayStation Vita, Blu-ray players, Walkman, Apple iOS devices (iPhone, iPad)|
|Availability||Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, France, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, United States, United Kingdom|
Music Unlimited, formerly Qriocity (pronounced as curiosity), was a trading name for Sony Corporation's on-demand streaming music service which is licensed and powered by Omnifone. A video streaming service with the name has been available in the United States since February 2011. Sony expanded the service into European markets at the end of 2010. The service is part of the Sony Entertainment Network and is integrated into the PlayStation 4 console and other Sony "smart" devices.
Rebranding and unification
As of January 2012, Music Unlimited has over 1 million active users and 15 million songs. As of 30 November, the service offers streaming of more than 18 million songs. At the launch of PS4, the service has over 22 million songs 
The music service, branded as Music Unlimited, was launched in December 2010 in the United Kingdom and Ireland. It launched in the United States in early January 2011, and in France, Italy, Germany and Spain in late January 2011. It launched in Australia and New Zealand in February 2011.
On 16 June 2011, a free to download Music Unlimited Android app was released.
In May 2013, Sony Music Unlimited expanded its service into Brazil, raising the total number of countries available to 19.
- Graeme Wearden. "Sony Qriocity service takes on Apple iTunes with streaming music and video". the Guardian. Retrieved 29 January 2015.
- "Sony announces "Video On Demand powered by Qriocity™" extending into Europe". Sony Press Centre. Sony.
- Music Ally: 25 January 2012: Sony Entertainment Network talks Music Unlimited at Midem
- Vlad Savov. "Sony Qriocity on-demand movie service extends into Europe, 'Music Unlimited' coming by year's end". Engadget. AOL. Retrieved 29 January 2015.
- "Sony launches Entertainment Network brand". computerandvideogames.com. Retrieved 29 January 2015.
- "Interview: Sony Exec Tom Schaaff On Music Unlimited, Release Windows & More @ #MIDEM - hypebot". hypebot.com. Retrieved 29 January 2015.
- 1-Year Music Unlimited Premium Subscription Only $1 a Month for PS Plus Members – PlayStation.Blog. Blog.us.playstation.com. Retrieved on 2013-08-23.
- "Introducing the Video Unlimited Service and Music Unlimited Service on PlayStation 4". PlayStation.Blog. Retrieved 29 January 2015.
- "Sony to launch possible iTunes competitor by late 2010". The Independent. Retrieved 29 January 2015.
- "PlayStation Network Restoration Begins". playstation. Retrieved 29 January 2015.
- "Sony's Music Unlimited Comes To Android". All Access. Retrieved 29 January 2015.
- Sony's Music Unlimited goes to brazil
- "Playstation Music". Playstation Blog. 28 January 2015.