From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Musical or musical in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Musical is the adjective form of music. It may also refer to:
- Musical artist
- Musical composer
- Musical composition, an original piece of music, the structure of a musical piece, or the process of creating a new piece of music
- Musical ensemble, a group of two or more musicians who perform instrumental or vocal music
- Musical film, musicals on film produced for the cinema
- Musical instrument, a device created or adapted for the purpose of making musical sounds
- Musical Instrument Digital Interface, an industry-standard protocol that enables electronic musical instruments, computers and other electronic equipment to communicate and synchronize with each other
- Musical keyboard, the set of adjacent depressible levers or keys on a musical instrument, particularly the piano
- Musical theatre: any dramatic work heavily involving music; often called a "musical"
- MusicAL: Albanian television channel which broadcasts Albanian folk music
- Musical Merry-Go-Round, a NBC TV series which aired from 1947 to 1949
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.