From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Muska or Muisca may refer to;
- Muisca (mU-IskA), a nation of the Chibchan-speaking culture in Colombia
- Muska, one of the sons of Japheth (Hebrew. יפת, Latin Iafeth, Arabic: يافث)
- Chad Muska, American professional skateboarder
- Marija "Muska" Babitzin, Finnish singer
- Muska, a small triangular amulet in Turkish folklore, containing verses from the Koran or other prayers traditionally wrapped in leather, believed to protect from harm or give luck
- Muska, the Hungarian name for Muşca village, Lupșa Commune, Alba County, Romania
- Muska, the Slavic toponym for Kudunia
- Muska voda, a 1968 Yugoslavian film
- Muisca (beetle), a checkered beetle genus
- muṣká, Sanskrit word meaning "testicle", English Musk, a substance with a penetrating odor obtained from a gland of the male musk deer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.