From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up muskogee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Muskogee or Muscogee can refer to:
- Muscogee people, indigenous peoples of the southeastern woodlands
- Muscogee (Creek) Nation, a federally recognized Muscogee tribe in Oklahoma
- Muskogean languages, including the Muscogee language
- Muscogee, Florida, a ghost town
- Muskogee, Oklahoma, USA, a city
- Muscogee County, Georgia
- Muskogee County, Oklahoma
- State of Muskogee, a short-lived nation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.