From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Musō, a character in the manga and anime series InuYasha
- Musou, a Japanese word meaning 'The Only One'
- Muso (Thai: มูเซอ), the Lahu people
- A British and Australian slang term for a young musician
- The colloquial term for a student reading music at the University of Cambridge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Muso.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.