From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mussulman, Mussulmann, Mussulmen, Musselman, Musselmann, Musulmann may have one of the following meanings.
- Eric Musselman (Eric P. Musselman, born 1964), basketball coach
- Bill Musselman (William Clifford Musselman, 1940–2000), basketball coach
- Mary Whitmer (Mary Musselman Whitmer 1778–1856), a witness to the Book of Mormon
- Jeff Musselman (born 1963), a baseball player
- J. R. Musselman, American mathematician, author of Musselman's theorem (1941)
- Muselmann, a Nazi concentration camp prisoner suffering from extreme stages of starvation
- Musulman, "Muslim" in a number of languages
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mussulman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.