|Full name||Mustafa Abdellaoue|
|Date of birth||1 August 1988|
|Place of birth||Oslo, Norway|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|2011||→ Tromsø (loan)||29||(17)|
|2013||→ Vålerenga (loan)||10||(1)|
|2013–2014||→ OB (loan)||26||(9)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10 November 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Mustafa "Mos" Abdellaoue (born 1 August 1988) is a Norwegian football forward of Moroccan descent. Abdellaoue currently plays for the Tippeligaen side Aalesunds FK. "Mos" is also the younger brother of Mohammed Abdellaoue, playing in VfB Stuttgart.
Abdellaoue got his debut for Skeid in 2007, and played a total of six games during the relegation campaign from the First Division, the second tier in Norwegian football. He was loaned out to Lillestrøm and played games for their reserve team in Norwegian Second Division, scoring one goal, before returning to Skeid. In 2008 he scored 17 goals in 20 matches when Skeid won the Second Division Group 2, and gained direct promotion back to the First Division.
In September 2008, Abdellaoue and his teammate Dawda Leigh signed for Norwegian Premier League side Vålerenga under the Bosman rule, and joined the club on 1 January 2009. His brother Mohammed had also joined the club from the same club the season before.
In the 2010 season, he was named top-scorer of the Norwegian Second Division avd. 1 with Vålerenga's B team, scoring 27 goals. He scored 13 in that division the season before with the same team.
Abdellaoue spent the 2011 season loaned out to Tromsø IL, where he became the top scorer of Tippeligaen with 17 goals. He finished runner-up in the league with Tromsø. After he returned from Tromsø, Vålerenga rejeceted a 5 mill NOK offer for him from F.C. Copenhagen in January 2012.
Mostafa joined FC Copenhagen in January 2012. Mostafa scored his first goal in a friendly against FC Anzhi. In his 3rd match he scored twice against his former club Vålerenga IF in his debut at Parken.
On 31 August 2013 Abdellaoue was sent on a 1-year loan deal to OB.
- As of 10 November 2014
- Norwegian top scorer: 2011
- Langerød, Dag (13 April 2009). "- Ikke lært den av broderen". Nettavisen (in Norwegian). Retrieved 15 April 2009.
- "Mostafa Abdellaoue" (in Norwegian). altomfotball.no. Retrieved 15 April 2009.
- Kvatningen, Roy (25 October 2008). "VIF-kjøp scoret fem mål". Nettavisen (in Norwegian). Retrieved 15 April 2009.
- Hjellen, Bjørnar (26 September 2008). "Signerte for Vålerenga" (in Norwegian). NRK. Retrieved 20 October 2012.
- Sveen, Håkon (13 April 2009). "- Fint å holde det i familien når det kommer til å senke erkerivalen". Dagbladet (in Norwegian). Retrieved 15 April 2009.
- "Vålerenga takker nei til fem mill. for Mos". vg.no (in Norwegian). Verdens Gang. 6 January 2012. Retrieved 6 January 2012.
- "Mustafa 'Mos' Abdellaoue og El Mehdi Karnass blir presenterte som AaFK spillere på stadion i kveld". http://www.aafk.no (in Norwegian). Aalesunds FK. Retrieved 31 July 2014.
- "Elyounoussi reddet Norge: – Dette lover godt". vg.no (in Norwegian). VG. 15 January 2012. Retrieved 15 January 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mustafa Abdellaoue.|