From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up muster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Muster may refer to:
- Muster (military), a process or event for the accounting for members in a military unit
- Muster (livestock), the rounding-up of livestock
- Muster (grape), another name for the Italian wine grape Avarengo
- Muster (event), a competitive skills event held between fire departments
- Muster (census), a type of census in the British colony of New South Wales, Australia
- Muster (Texas A&M University), a time-honored tradition at Texas A&M University
- Ute muster, an auto show
- Mustér, the Romansh name of Disentis
- Brad Muster (born 1965), former American football fullback
- Thomas Muster (born 1967), former World Number 1 tennis player
- Bill Muster (1926-1989), photographer, publisher, and marketing executive in Los Angeles.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.