From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A mutant is a biological entity which has undergone a change in its genetic structure.
Mutant or mutants may also refer to:
- Mutants: On Genetic Variety and the Human Body, a book by Armand Marie Leroi.
- Mutant (collection), a collection of science fiction short stories by Lewis Padgett.
- Mutants (collection), a collection of short stories by Gordon R. Dickson.
- Mutant (fictional), a common trope in science fiction and comic books.
- Mutant (Marvel Comics), a human being who is born with genetic modifications that allow for abilities not possessed by regular humans.
- Mutant (role-playing game), a series of Swedish role-playing games developed and published by Target Games.
- Mutant, a 1982 science fiction/horror film better known as Forbidden World.
- Mutant (film), a 1984 horror film.
- The Mutants (film), a 1998 Portuguese film.
- Mutant Chronicles (film), a 2008 American Film.
- Mutants (2008 film)
- Mutants (2009 film)
- "The Mutant", a 1964 episode of The Outer Limits
- A title used for The Daleks, a 1963 Doctor Who serial, usually not called this to avoid confusion with
- The Mutants, a 1972 Doctor Who serial
- "Mutants" a 2004 episode of The Mighty Boosh
- The Mutants (band), a punk rock band.
- Mutant Vol. 2, a follow-up album to the Man's Myth Vol. 1 album (collectively known as Man's Myth & Mutant) by horrorcore band Twiztid
- Os Mutantes, a Brazilian psychedelic rock band.
- Mutants (album), a 2010 album by John Dahlbäck
- The Mutants, a sub line of the Beast Wars toys, and the last to be released under that label before its end.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mutant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.