From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mutt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A mutt is a mongrel (a dog of unknown ancestry).
Mutt may also refer to:
Nickname or codename
- Mutt Carey (1886–1948), New Orleans jazz trumpeter
- Emanuel J. "Mutt" Evans (1907–1997), American businessman and first Jewish mayor of Durham, North Carolina
- H. M. Fowler (born 1918), American politician
- Robert John "Mutt" Lange (born 1948), music producer
- Joseph Summers (1904–1954), chief test pilot at Vickers-Armstrongs and Supermarine
- Mutt Williams (baseball) (1892–1962), Major League Baseball pitcher
- Mutt Wilson (1896–1962), Major League Baseball pitcher
- Mutt and Jeff (spies), codename of Allied double agent Helge Moe during World War II
- Mutt, a character in the Mutt and Jeff comic
- Mutts, a daily comic strip by Patrick McDonnell
- Mutt (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Mutt (album), a 2004 album by Roots music group Lost Dogs
- Mutt, Virginia
- M151 MUTT or (Military Utility Tactical Truck), a US military vehicle
- Mutt (e-mail client), a terminal-based e-mail client for Unix-like systems
- Mutt, alternate spelling for Matha, a Hindu or Jain religious establishment
- MutT, alternate name for 8-oxo-dGTP diphosphatase, an enzyme
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.