From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mutter or Mutter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mutter may refer to:
- Grumble (sound) or mutter
- Mutter (software), an X window manager and Wayland compositor developed for the GNOME 3.0 desktop environment
- Mutter (Rammstein album) (2001)
- "Mutter" (song), a song by Rammstein
- Mutter (surname)
- The Mother (play) or Die Mutter, a play by Bertolt Brecht
- Mutters, a municipality near Innsbruck, Austria
- Mütter Museum, a medical museum in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Mutterstadt, a municipality in Germany
- All pages beginning with "Mutter"
- All pages with titles containing "Mutter"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mutter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.