From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Muzquiz)
Múzquiz may refer to:
- Múzquiz Municipality, a municipality of Coahuila, Mexico
- Santa Rosa de Múzquiz, a city and seat of the municipality of Múzquiz
- Metro Múzquiz, a station on the Mexico City metro system
- Melchor Múzquiz (1790–1844), a Mexican soldier and politician
- Pedro Mendinueta y Múzquiz, (1736—1825), viceroy of New Granada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.