From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from My)
|Look up my in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
My commonly refers to the first-person, possessive pronoun in the English language, see I (pronoun).
MY, My, or my may also refer to:
- a Swedish form of the name Maria
- Burmese language (ISO 639 alpha-2)
- MAXjet Airways (IATA airline designation)
- Midwest Airlines (Egypt) (IATA airline designation)
- Malaysia, ISO 3166-1 country code
- .my, the ISO country code for Malaysia
- MY Corp., a Korean chemical and health care company
- Little My, a Moomin character
- Model year
- Marketing year
- Megalithic Yard
- myNetworkTV, a United States broadcasting network
- Motor Yacht, a name prefix for merchant vessels
- the Greek letter µ
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.