|Format||comedy, internet video|
|Written by||Julie Restivo|
|Directed by||Oren Kaplan|
Zachary Burr Abel
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||19|
|Running time||180 seconds|
|Original run||August 18, 2008 – February 20, 2009|
I <3 Vampires
My Alibi is a web television series produced by Take180 (a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company). The series, consisting of 19 episodes of 180 seconds or under was one of the first series produced by the site, and one of the most well received. The show, like many on the site, took fan submissions and integrated them into each episode.
The series premiered on August 18, 2008, on Take180.com and YouTube, and concluded on February 20, 2009 with each episode averaging around 25,000 views on Take180.com.
The core plot of My Alibi revolves around a group of students who are sent to the principal (played by Gabrielle Carteris of Beverly Hills, 90210) after a large prank is pulled during the first period of school. All five students were late that day, and are locked in a room together until one of them steps forward and confesses. While they are together, each student relates the story of what they had done that morning along with other related events in their lives, often containing ludicrous twists.
- Cyrina Fiallo as Marley Carabello
- Adam Chambers as Cy Woods
- Zachary Burr Abel as Jonah Madigan
- Julianna Guill as Scarlet Hauksson
- Alison Brie as Rebecca Fuller
- Marque Richardson as Justin Walker
- Gabrielle Carteris as Principal Tuckerman
- "Take180 Blasts Off With 180 Second Quickies". Tubefilter. Feb 5, 2009. Retrieved Sep 3, 2008.
- "My Alibi". The Web and 1. 2009-06-05. Retrieved 2009-08-20.
- "ABC Family Adds 'My Alibi' to Online Roster". Broadcasting & Cable. Feb 5, 2009. Retrieved Aug 24, 2009.
- "Take180’s ‘My Alibi’ Lands ABCFamily.com Deal". Tubefilter. Feb 5, 2009. Retrieved Aug 24, 2009.