From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
My Girl(s) may refer to:
- "My Girl" (The Temptations song), covered by many artists
- "My Girl" (Amine song)
- "My Girl" (Arashi song)
- "My Girl" (Donnie Iris song)
- "My Girl" (Hoodoo Gurus song)
- "My Girl" (Madness song)
- "My Girl", a song by Aerosmith from Pump
- "My Girl", a song by Agua de Annique from Air
- "My Girl", a song by Dayglo Abortions from Feed Us a Fetus
- "My Girl", a song by Frank Sinatra
- "My Girl", a song by Mindless Behavior
- "My Girl", a song by Young Dro from Best Thang Smokin'
- "My Girl (Gone Gone Gone)", a song by Chilliwack from Wanna Be a Star
- My Girl (EP), a 2011 EP by Kim Hyung-jun
In film and television:
- My Girl (film), a 1991 film starring Anna Chlumsky and Macaulay Culkin
- My Girl (2005 TV series), a South Korean drama series
- My Girl (Philippine TV series), a 2008 adaptation of the South Korean series
- Fan Chan (English: My Girl), a 2003 Thai romantic comedy film
- "My Girl", an episode of Superman: The Animated Series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.