|English: My Kazakhstan|
Text and score of the Kazakh national anthem.
National anthem of
|Lyrics||Jumeken Najimedenov, 1956
Nursultan Nazarbayev, 2006
|Music||Shamshi Kaldayakov, 1956|
|Adopted||7 January 2006|
My Kazakhstan (Kazakh: Менің Қазақстаным, Meniñ Qazaqstanım) is the national anthem of Kazakhstan, adopted on January 7, 2006. It is based on a homonymous song written in 1956, with music by Shamshi Kaldayakov and lyrics by Jumeken Najimedenov. This replaced the anthem of the Republic of Kazakhstan as the state anthem, which was used after independence. The original lyrics were modified by Nursultan Nazarbayev, the President of Kazakhstan, before the decree was issued.
Алтын күн аспаны,
Ежелден ер деген,
Ұрпаққа жол ашқан,
Қарсы алған уақытты,
Қайырмасы (2 pem):
Altın kün aspanı,
Ejelden er degen,
Urpaqqa jol aşqan,
Qarsı alğan waqıttı,
Qayırması (2 rem):
Sky of golden sun,
From the antiquity
The way was opened to the posterity
It welcomed the time
- My Kazakhstan (1956 song)
- Anthem of the Kazakh Soviet Socialist Republic
- Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan (soundtrack) — Contains a faux national anthem which has been confused with the official one
- Kazakh.ru — This Russian language website with news about Kazakhstan has an article about the new anthem, with an MP3 vocal file.
- The CIA World Factbook 2012 Central Intelligence Agency - 2011 "National anthem: name: “Menin Qazaqstanim” (My Kazakhstan) lyrics/music: Zhumeken NAZHIMEDENOV"
- Embassy of Kazakhstan in New Delhi, India : Weekly News
- Агентство Республики Казахстан по делам государственной службы
- Most translations of the anthem go from Kazakh to Russian to English. What is presented here is from Kazakh to English
National Anthem of the Republic of Kazakhstan
|Anthem of the Republic of Kazakhstan