From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Time zone||MST (UTC+6:30)|
Myawaddy Township (Burmese: မြဝတီမြို့နယ်) is a township of Myawaddy District in the Kayin State of Burma (Myanmar). It is the only township in Myawaddy District. The administrative seat is the town of Myawaddy.
Myawaddy Township borders on:
- Kyain Seikgyi Township of Kawkareik District to the southwest and west,
- Kawkareik Township of Kawkareik District to the west,
- Hlaingbwe Township of Hpa-an District to the northwest, and
- Thailand to the northeast, east and south.
- "Myanmar States/Divisions and Townships — Overview Map" 23 September 2010., Myanmar Information Management Unit (MIMU)
- "Myawaddy Township - Kayin State" map, 4 August 2010, Myanmar Information Management Unit (MIMU)
- "Myawadi Google Satellite Map" Maplandia World Gazetteer
|This Kayin State location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|