Mykonos Island National Airport
|Mykonos Island National Airport
Κρατικός Αερολιμένας Μυκόνου
|IATA: JMK – ICAO: LGMK
|Location||Mykonos Island, Greece|
|Elevation AMSL||405 ft / 123 m|
|Source: World Aero Data |
The airport is located 4 kilometers from the town of Mykonos.
The transfer time from the town to the airport is about 10 minutes. There is no public service operating from the town to the airport. A taxi rank is situated in front of the terminal. The cost of a taxi to the town is between €5 and €10. Many hotels also offer a transfer to the airport by private mini buses.
During the off-peak tourist season the airport has limited flight connections and operating hours.
Airlines and destinations
- "Mikonos – Lgmk". World Aero Data.
- "Flight timetables search". Retrieved 6 December 2013.
- "Blu-express open seasonal routes from Bologna to Greece". Blu-express.com.
- "British Airways New Routes Summer 2014 | Continental Club Blog". Blog.continentalclub.co.uk.
- "Meridiana expands Naples base operations". Meridiana.it.
- "Vueling open 24 new routes from Rome". Vuelingnews.com.