|Title||Reporter & Digital Strategist|
Myles Miller is a journalist and digital strategist. He the managing principal at Park Creative Capital, a digital development firm. He spent two years, reporting for FOX TV Stations—and is the youngest White House correspondent in history having served in that role for News Corporation's iPad newspaper, The Daily.
Miller began his reporting career as a writer for the New York Daily News in 2005, he later worked for the New York local section of  the International Business Times, helped launch PolicyMic.com, and launched news verticals for AOL / Huffington Post.
Miller covered the northeast United States for Reuters, traveled with President Barack Obama as White House correspondent for News Corporation's The Daily and covered politics for WTXF & My9 based in Trenton, NJ, launching Chasing New Jersey. He has also reported for WTTG-TV.
He also led the digital expansion at Emmis Communications including WQHT-FM Hot 97, and Loud Digital expanding their video offerings – positioning HOT 97 as a global leader in multiplatform entertainment, by growing HOT97.com – surpassing Clear Channel Communications, CBS Radio, and Sirius XM Radio's digital offerings, managing the largest YouTube network in radio – HOT 97 TV and developing Angie Martinez's eponymous website AngieReview.com.
China Central Television, tapped Miller to serve as a consultant and senior executive producer, overseeing their international expansion in digital journalism.
In the media
- Mayor Michael Bloomberg called Miller "an exceptional journalist."
- Azi Paybarah of the New York Observer, says Miller is "Bloomberg’s favorite journalist."
- The New York Times said Miller, "speaks with the panache of someone who has covered politics for decades."
- Forbes magazine called Miller a "wunderkind".
- Business Insider listed Miller as one of the Best Young Writers on the Internet.
- "International Business Times".
- Hernandez, Javier C. (2010-06-02). "IPad Efficiency, and a Teenager in the Press Corps". The New York Times.
- Bercovici, Jeff. Forbes http://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffbercovici/2011/09/09/huffpo-and-patch-recruiting-bloggers-as-young-as-13/
|url=missing title (help).
- Hernandez, Javier C. (2010-06-02). "The Insider: ‘The City Really Is My Classroom’". New York Times.
- "Myles Miller Daily News Archive".
- "Myles Miller on Children's PressLine’". Washington Journal. 2009-06-12.
- "CNN Reliable Source’". CNN. 2009-08-02.
- Samuels, Tanyanika (2008-02-19). "Bronx spotlight on Myles Miller". New York Daily News.