|Title||Reporter & Digital Strategist|
Myles Miller is a reporter at WPIX and a digital strategist. He spent two years, reporting for FOX TV Stations—and is the youngest White House correspondent in history having served in that role for News Corporation's iPad newspaper, The Daily.
He covered the northeast United States for Reuters, traveled with President Barack Obama as White House correspondent for News Corporation's The Daily and covered politics for WTXF & My9 based in Trenton, NJ, launching Chasing New Jersey.
Miller lead digital expansion for Emmis Communications expanding their video offerings – positioning HOT 97 as a global leader in multiplatform entertainment, by growing HOT97.com – surpassing Clear Channel Communications, CBS Radio, and Sirius XM Radio's digital offerings, managing the largest YouTube network in radio – HOT 97 TV and developing Angie Martinez's eponymous website AngieReview.com.
China Central Television, tapped Miller to serve as a consultant and senior executive producer, overseeing their international expansion in digital journalism.
In the media
- Mayor Michael Bloomberg called Miller "an exceptional journalist."
- Azi Paybarah of the New York Observer, says Miller is "Bloomberg’s favorite journalist."
- The New York Times said Miller, "speaks with the panache of someone who has covered politics for decades."
- Forbes magazine called Miller a "wunderkind".
- Business Insider listed Miller as one of the Best Young Writers on the Internet.
- Hernandez, Javier C. (2010-06-02). "IPad Efficiency, and a Teenager in the Press Corps". The New York Times.
- Bercovici, Jeff. Forbes http://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffbercovici/2011/09/09/huffpo-and-patch-recruiting-bloggers-as-young-as-13/. Missing or empty
- Hernandez, Javier C. (2010-06-02). "The Insider: ‘The City Really Is My Classroom’". New York Times.
- "Myles Miller Daily News Archive".
- "Myles Miller on Children's PressLine’". Washington Journal. 2009-06-12.
- "CNN Reliable Source’". CNN. 2009-08-02.
- Samuels, Tanyanika (2008-02-19). "Bronx spotlight on Myles Miller". New York Daily News.