|Title||General Assignment Reporter|
Myles Miller is a journalist and digital marketing strategy expert. Myles is a reporter for WTTG-TV, Fox 5 – and is the youngest White House correspondent in history having served in that role for News Corporation's iPad newspaper, The Daily.
Miller began his reporting career as a writer for the New York Daily News in 2005, he later edited the International Business Times, helped launch PolicyMic.com, and launched news verticals for AOL / Huffington Post.
Miller covered the northeast United States for Reuters, traveled with President Barack Obama as White House correspondent for News Corporation's The Daily and covered politics for WTXF & My9 based in Trenton, NJ, launching Chasing New Jersey.
He also led the digital expansion at Emmis Communications' legendary WQHT-FM Hot 97, expanding their video offerings – positioning HOT 97 as a global leader in multiplatform entertainment, by growing HOT97.com – surpassing Clear Channel Communications, CBS Radio, and Sirius XM Radio's digital offerings, managing the largest YouTube network in radio – HOT 97 TV and developing Angie Martinez's eponymous website AngieReview.com.
China Central Television, tapped Miller to serve as a consultant and senior executive producer, overseeing their international expansion in digital journalism.
In the media
- Mayor Michael Bloomberg called Miller "an exceptional journalist."
- Azi Paybarah of the New York Observer, says Miller is "Bloomberg’s favorite journalist."
- The New York Times said Miller, "speaks with the panache of someone who has covered politics for decades."
- Forbes magazine called Miller a "wunderkind".
- Business Insider listed Miller as one of the Best Young Writers on the Internet.
- "International Business Times".
- Hernandez, Javier C. (2010-06-02). "IPad Efficiency, and a Teenager in the Press Corps". The New York Times.
- Bercovici, Jeff. Forbes http://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffbercovici/2011/09/09/huffpo-and-patch-recruiting-bloggers-as-young-as-13/
|url=missing title (help).
- Hernandez, Javier C. (2010-06-02). "The Insider: ‘The City Really Is My Classroom’". New York Times.
- "Myles Miller Daily News Archive".
- "Myles Miller on Children's PressLine’". Washington Journal. 2009-06-12.
- "CNN Reliable Source’". CNN. 2009-08-02.
- Samuels, Tanyanika (2008-02-19). "Bronx spotlight on Myles Miller". New York Daily News.