||This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the Kazakh Wikipedia. (April 2013)|
|Directed by||Akan Satayev|
|Produced by||Anna Kachko
|Music by||Renat Gaysin|
|Running time||100 minutes|
Myn Bala (Kazakh: Жаужүрек мың бала) is a 2011 Kazakhstani historical dramatic film depicting the overthrow of Zungharian oppressors. The film was made to commemorate the 20th anniversary of Kazakhstan's independence from the Soviet Union. Its production cost over $7 million (USD).
- List of submissions to the 85th Academy Awards for Best Foreign Language Film
- List of Kazakhstani submissions for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film
- Smith, Ian Hayden (2012). International Film Guide 2012. p. 160. ISBN 978-1908215017.
- "Kazakhstan film boom fights back against Borat image". BBC News. 25 January 2012.
- "'Myn Bala' heads to Oscars". Variety. 24 September 2012. Retrieved 24 September 2012.
|This article related to an Kazakhstani film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|