From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up myopia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Myopia is a refractive defect of the eye.
Myopia may also refer to:
- Myopia (album), Tom Fogerty's fourth solo album
- Myopia (band), a power metal band from Connecticut
- "Myopia", a track from the Moby album Ambient
- Myopia Hunt Club, a foxhunting and private country club
- Alcohol myopia, a cognitive-physiological theory
- Marketing myopia, a concept in strategic management
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.