From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up myopia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Myopia is a refractive defect of the eye.
Myopia may also refer to:
- Alcohol myopia, a cognitive-physiological theory
- Marketing myopia, a concept in strategic management
- Myopia Hunt Club, a foxhunting and private country club
- Myopia (band), a power metal band from Connecticut, USA
- Myopia (album), Tom Fogerty's fourth solo album
- "Myopia", a track from the Moby album Ambient
- Myopic, shortsighted, lack of foresight or long-range perspective,
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.