The genus Myosurus, or mousetail, belongs to the buttercup family (Ranunculaceae). It comprises about 15 species of annual scapose herbs. These herbs are nearly cosmopolitan (lacking in eastern Asia and tropical regions), with a center of diversity in western North America.
- Myosurus apetalus - bristly mousetail
- Myosurus cupulatus - Arizona mousetail
- Myosurus minimus - tiny mousetail
- Myosurus nitidus - western mousetail
- Myosurus sessilis - vernal pool mousetail
|This Ranunculales article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|