From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Myra or myra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Myra is an ancient Lycian town in modern Turkey.
- MyRA, term for "my Retirement Account"
- Myra (given name), a female given name in the English-speaking world
- Mercy Myra, R&B musician
- Myra Brandish, a villain in the animated series The Venture Bros.
- Myra Hindley, the "Moors Murderess"
- Myra (painting)
- Myra (singer) (born 1986), Mexican American pop singer
- Myra (album), her 2001 debut album
- Myra Breckinridge, a 1968 satirical novel by Gore Vidal
- Myra Breckinridge (film), a 1970 movie based on the novel
- Myra (titular see)
- MYRA School of Business, a business school in Mysore, India
- Myra and Sara, offshore exploratory drilling licenses located west of Netanya, Israel
- Mount Myra
- Myra, Norway
- Myra Station, a railway station on Drammensbanen Line Norway
- Myra Arboretum
- Myra, Kentucky
- Myra, Texas, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Myra, West Virginia, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Myra, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Myra Falls (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.