From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up myriad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A myriad is the number 10,000 or an unspecified large quantity.
Myriad may also refer to:
- Myriad Genetics, a worldwide molecular and genetic diagnostic company, a party in Association for Molecular Pathology v. Myriad Genetics, a case on patents for the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes
- Myriad Group, a mobile phone software company
- Myriad Games, a video game company sold the video game Caltron 6 in 1
- a brand of life insurance offered by Momentum Insurance
- Myriad (comics), multiple characters in comic books have been named Myriad
- Myriad CIWS, a naval anti-aircraft gun
- Myriad Search, a metasearch engine
- Myriad year clock, a universal clock
- Marconi Myriad, a computer
In other fields:
- The Myriad, a rock band based out of Seattle
- Myriad (typeface), a humanist sans-serif typeface
- Myriad (unit of area), an area 100 km x 100 km square
- Myriad Botanical Gardens, botanical gardens in Oklahoma
- Cox Convention Center, originally known as The Myriad, arena located in Oklahoma Cty
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.