From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Myron in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Myron may also refer to:
- Myron, an Athenian sculptor from the mid-5th century BC.
- Myron (given name), a masculine given name.
- Myron Walter Drabowsky, American major league baseball pitcher.
- Myron Waldman, animator and director at Fleischer Studios and Famous Studios.
- Myron Markevych, former Ukrainian football midfielder, and current head coach of Metalist Kharkiv.
- Myron Mathisson, Polish theoretical physicist.
Arts and entertainment
- Myron (duo), Swiss music band with Manu-L as vocalist
- Myron (novel), a novel by Gore Vidal
- Myron, plasticine character created by Shaun Micallef
- 4752 Myron, a main-belt asteroid
- Myron, also called myrrh, chrism used in Eastern Christianity
- Darapsa myron, a moth of the Sphingidae family
- SS Myron, a steamboat built in 1888
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Myron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.