Myron E. Ullman
|Myron E. “Mike” Ullman III|
|Occupation||CEO of J.C.Penney|
|Religion||United Methodist Church |
Myron E. "Mike" Ullman III (born c. 1947) is the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of J.C. Penney. Ullman had been replaced as CEO by Ron Johnson in 2011, but returned to the company in April, 2013. He has six siblings and his parents were residents of Canfield, Ohio. He is married to Cathy Emmons Ullman and has six children with her.
- "Obituary : Myron E. Ullman, 83". 4.vindy.com. Retrieved 2013-09-06.
- Vicki M. Young (21 November 2013). "J.C. Penney's Ullman Touts Progress". WWD. Retrieved 21 November 2013.
- "Myron Ullman profile". Forbes. Retrieved 2013-09-06.
- Lublin, Joann; Mattioli, Dana (8 April 2013). "Penney CEO Out, Old Boss Back In". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 18 April 2013.
- "Mr. Myron E. Ullman - Gordon College". Gordon.edu. Retrieved 2013-09-06.
|This article about a chief executive from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|