Myron Fink (born April 19, 1932)is a Chicago-born composer of opera and other pieces for voice, piano, and chamber ensemble. His compositions have been performed around the world. The Sousa Archives and Center for American Music holds the Myron Fink Music Collection, 1961–2008.
- 1954 The Boor
- 1956 Susanna and the Elders
- 1961 Jeremiah
- 1969 Judith and Holofernes
- 1981 Chinchilla
- 1985 The Island of Tomorrow
- 1993 The Conquistador
- 2000 Animalopera
- 2003 Edit Wharton: A self portrait
- "Finding Aid for Myron Fink Music, 1961-2008 | The Sousa Archives and Center for American Music". Library.illinois.edu. Retrieved 2013-08-02.
- "Myron Fink". Grove Music Online.
|This article on a United States composer born in the 20th century is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|