From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nīr)
Nir (Persian: نير) in Iran may refer to:
- Nir, Ardabil, a city in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Nir, Isfahan, a village in Isfahan Province, Iran
- Nir, Yazd, a city in Yazd Province, Iran
- Nir County, a subdivision of Ardabil Province, Iran
- Nir District, a subdivision of Taft County, Yazd Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.