From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Region||Lang Son Province|
The following locations are reported in Ethnologue.
- Khánh Long Commune, Tràng Định District, northwestern Lạng Sơn Province
- Khuổi Phu Dao village
- Cao Minh Commune
- Ca Liec village, Thạch An District, Cao Bằng Province
Nguyen (2007:31) reports the following additional locations.
- Khuổi Giảo village, Cao Minh Commune, Tràng Định District, Lạng Sơn Province
- Cai Liệng village, Thúy Hùng Commune, Thạch An District, Cao Bằng Province (ancestors crossed over from China via Trùng Khánh District)
- Vũ Loan Commune, Na Rì District, Bắc Kạn Province
- Kim Quan Commune, Yên Sơn District, Tuyên Quang Province (ancestors came from Yunnan to Bắc Giang Province via the Red River)
- Nguyễn Văn Thắng (2007). Ambiguity of Identity: The Mieu in North Vietnam. Chiang Mai: Silkworm Books.
|This Hmong–Mien-languages-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|