|Associated acts||Voltio, Víctor Manuelle|
|Members||Félix Javier "Felo" Torres
Jose Ruben "JR" Ruiz
Roberto Karlo Figueroa
|Past members||Ricky Luis Porrata
Héctor Torres Donato
N'Klabe was formed in 2003 by Félix Javier "Felo" Torres. They have released several albums, including their debut album, Salsa Contra Viento y Marea, in 2004.
Through their career, N'Klabe has collaborated with Salsa singers like Gilberto Santa Rosa, Víctor Manuelle, Cheo Feliciano, Ismael Miranda, Luisito Carrión, Brenda K. Starr, and Rey Ruiz, among others. They've also collaborated with reggaeton artists like Voltio, R.K.M & Ken-Y, and Jowell & Randy.
In 2006, there were rumors of a feud with fellow Salsa singers NG2, after they made some comments that were apparently directed at N'Klabe in one of their songs. Felo, from N'Klabe, said "They can't harm us, because they are no competition".
In 2008, N'Klabe began an international promotional tour, organizing presentations in Peru, Colombia and the United States. In Lima, they performed before a crowd 35,000. In 2008, they played in Switzerland. They've also participated at the Salsa National Day in Puerto Rico, and were part of the concert from the Fania All-Stars.
Somewhere between 2008 and 2009, Ricky and Héctor left the group. In February 2009, Anthon Ibañez joined Felo. They then decided to choose their third member from the finalists of the sixth season of the show Objetivo Fama. Eventually, they chose José Rubén Ruíz as their third member, and started to work on their next album.
After some time, Anthon left the group and was replaced with Roberto Karlo Figueroa.
In November 2011, N'Klabe released the album Aires de Navidad through NuLife Entertainment and Sony Music Latin. The album debuted in the Top 5 of the iTunes Top Latin Album list, along with Romeo Santos, Pitbull, Jenni Rivera, and Vicente Fernández. The title song also peaked at No. 1 in the Billboard's Latin Tropical Airplay. This was the group's third song to reach that spot, after "Amor de una Noche" and "I Love Salsa". It is also one of the few Holiday songs to peak at No. 1 on Billboard, and the only group of Salsa to do it in recent years.
N'Klabe reached No. 1 with their single, "La Banda" on Billboard's Latin Tropical airplay in May 2012. The song is the lead single from their new CD/DVD La Salsa Vive set for release June 26.
- Félix Javier "Felo" Torres (b. 5 November 1979)
- Jose Ruben "JR" Ruiz
- Roberto Karlo Figueroa
- Salsa Contra Viento y Marea (2004)
- I Love Salsa (2005)
- A Punto de Estallar (2006)
- La Nueva Escuela 'Nu School' (2007)
- Aires de Navidad (2012)
- "Honrados por cantar con Gilbertito". Primera Hora. October 19, 2008.
- Tirado, Frances (March 15, 2011). "Seducidos Jowell & Randy por la salsa". Primera Hora.
- Tirado, Frances (November 8, 2006). "N'Klabe se siente atacado". Primera Hora.
- "Guisan en América" (in Spanish). Primera Hora. 2008-08-07. Retrieved 2011-05-26.
- "Salsa que evoluciona". El Nuevo Día. January 8, 2008.
- Quiles, Cristina del Mar (February 28, 2009). "Objetivo salsero". Primera Hora.
- "Completa su clave". El Nuevo Día. May 28, 2009.
- "N'Klabe encabeza lista en Billboard". loveoporaqui.com (originally El Vocero?). December 27, 2011.
- Aires de Navidad on Billboard