|Members||Jung Jung Kyun
Jung Seung Hyun
Song Yu Jin
Kim Sang Woo
N-Train (Korean: 엔트레인) was a South Korean boy band, signed under MediaLine Entertainment. The group consisted of five members: Jung Jung Kyun, Jung Seung Hyun, Lee Jong Min, Song Yu Jin and Kim Sang Woo.
Prior to debut, N-Train trained with their agency for three years. In hopes to break the idol group image of recording dance-type music, MediaLine Entertainment directed their attention in recording R&B and soul-oriented music instead.
N-Train debuted with a mid-tempo ballad song, "울면서 울어 (One Last Cry)", on May 27, 2011. In one of their music reviews, a staff writer from Allkpop complimented their debut single, noting that "N-Train will find most of their appeal is surprisingly through their singing, because boy is it good." The writer compared Jung Jung Kyun vocal ability to TVXQ's Max.
- Jung Seung-hyun (정승현)
- Jung Jung-kyun (정정균)
- Soul J (Lee Jong-min 이종민)
- Song Yu-jin (송유진)
- Kim Sang-woo (김상우)
|Album information||Track listing|
|"울면서 울어 (One Last Cry)"
|"I'll Forget You"
|2011||Mnet Asian Music Awards||Best New Male Artists||"One Last Cry"||Nominated|
- '노래 잘하는 저 아이돌은 누구?' 엔트레인, 지상파 성공 데뷔. The Chosun Ilbo Company (in Korean). May 28, 2011. Retrieved July 13, 2011.
- 스타투데이 - 엔트레인 정승현 ‘보니하니’ 출신 이색 이력. Star Today (in Korean). June 20, 2011. Retrieved July 13, 2011.
- 건강한 웃음 푸른 희망 - 스포츠월드. Segye Ilbo (in Korean). June 13, 2011. Retrieved July 13, 2011.
- [아츠포토] 엔트레인, '아름다운 소울 하모니 팬들에게 선사!' | 아츠뉴스. Artsnews (in Korean). Newsbuilder. May 25, 2011. Retrieved July 13, 2011.
- 김창환, 아이돌 그룹 '엔-트레인' 선보여 (in Korean). Naver. May 24, 2011. Retrieved August 10, 2011.
- 스포츠조선. The Chosun Ilbo (in Korean). May 28, 2011. Retrieved July 13, 2011.
- Rowdyruff (June 7, 2011). "[Review] "One Last Cry" by N-Train". Allkpop. Retrieved August 10, 2011.
- "2011Mnet Asian Music Awards part 1". MAMA. Retrieved 2015-01-20.