|Formation||12 December 2003|
|Type||Federation of associations|
The N.F.-Board (Nouvelle Fédération-Board), is a federation of football associations established on 12 December 2003. It is made up of teams that represent nations, dependencies, unrecognized states, minorities, stateless peoples, regions and micronations not affiliated to FIFA. One of the founders is Luc Misson, a lawyer who represented Belgian footballer Jean-Marc Bosman in a case that led to the Bosman ruling.
The N.F.-Board organised its 5th VIVA World Cup in June 2012, which was hosted by Kurdistan. A record 9 teams featured with the hosts defeating Northern Cyprus 2-1 in the final in front of 22,000 fans. The 2012 VIVA was considered the most successful and competitive finals since the tournament began.
The following list of member FAs is from the official N.F.-Board website. The list here only displays the active and still existing FAs. An (†) delineates members who have taken part in at least one VIVA World Cup match:. An (*) delineates members who terminated or are not affiliated to the NF-Board anymore. The "type of membership" is defined by the NF-Board. There is no definition of the types meaning. The N.F.-Board's website contains a list referred to 40 members: 31 affiliated members and 9 provisional members.
- "List Federations Affiliated to N.F.-Board". N.F.-Board.
- "Gewinner ja, Sieger nein". Die Welt. Retrieved December 15, 2005.
- "The alternative World Cup". BBC. 2006-11-07. Retrieved January 14, 2007.
- "THE 2012 VIVA WORLD CUP: 3 IS THE MAGIC NUMBER FOR KURDISTAN — IBWM". Inbedwithmaradona.com. 2012-06-22. Retrieved 2013-09-16.
- Football Associations Members of the N.F.-Board
- "Viva World Cup - 2008 - Arameans Suryoye". YouTube. 2008-07-21. Retrieved 2013-09-16.
- "Sealand and Chagos Islands play out football history". Get Surrey. 2012-05-11. Retrieved 2013-09-16.
- "The Fourth Edition of the VIVA World Cup kicks off in Gozo". Gozo News.Com. Retrieved 2013-09-16.
- "Viva World Cup Champion 2012 Kurdistan". YouTube. 2012-06-09. Retrieved 2013-09-16.
- "Outcasts! The Lands That FIFA Forgot: Monaco quits NF Board". Outcasts-book.blogspot.de. 2010-05-25. Retrieved 2013-09-16.
- "WORLD - Iraqi Kurdish team beats North Cyprus, claiming 'unrecognized' world cup". Hurriyetdailynews.com. Retrieved 2013-09-16.
- "Erbil Governorate | VIVA World Cup: Kurdistan wins over Occitania". Hawlergov.org. Retrieved 2013-09-16.
- By Steve Menary (2009-07-15). "Padania win Viva World Cup". Play the Game. Retrieved 2013-09-16.
- "VIVA World Cup 2012. Semifinal. Kurdistan vs Provence - 2:1 (FULL MATCH)". YouTube. 2012-06-08. Retrieved 2013-09-16.
- Tim Dowling. "Tim Dowling on the Viva World Cup | Football". The Guardian. Retrieved 2013-09-16.
- "Tamil Eelam gets ready for VIVA World Cup". Tamilguardian.com. Retrieved 2013-09-16.
- "Video: Freundschaftsspiel FA Raetia vs. Saugeais ~ Frequency". Frequency.com. Retrieved 2013-09-16.
- Nico Colombant (2012-06-02). "Refugees Close In on Viva World Cup". Voanews.com. Retrieved 2013-09-16.
- Marcel Allemann. "20 Minuten - "Das Swat-Team auf der Tribüne war belustigend" - Fussball". 20min.ch. Retrieved 2013-09-16.
- "VIVA World Cup 2012. Kurdistan 6-0 Western Sahara.flv". http://www.firstpost.com. Retrieved 16 September 2013.
- "Blogger: Inloggen". Zanzibarera.blogspot.de. Retrieved 2013-09-16.