From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up NAD in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NAD or Nad may refer to:
- No apparent distress, a status description in childbirth
- Hobli a subdivision of a taluka in southern India
- NAD Electronics, a Canadian audio equipment manufacturer (originally New Acoustic Dimension)
- Namibian dollar, the currency of Namibia
- National Advertising Division
- National Appeals Division, an agency within the United States Department of Agriculture
- National Association of the Deaf, a non-profit advocacy organization
- Ned's Atomic Dustbin, a British Rock Band
- Network Access Device, a device in mobile phones that finds the shortest route for a connection
- New Age Diamonds, a company producing cultured and synthetic diamonds of new age
- Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, or NADH, a coenzyme and signaling molecule, whose oxidized form is NAD+
- North American Datum, a series of geographic coordinate systems
- North Atlantic Drift (also known as North Atlantic Current), an Atlantic ocean current; also the name of a Canadian Celtic music ensemble
- Norwegian Association of the Disabled
- Nad, County Cork, a village in Ireland
- Noradrenalin, a hormone and neurotransmitter
- The singular of Nads, a slang term for testicles deriving from the word gonad.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.