From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up NB, Nb, nb, N.B., or N.-B. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NB, Nb, or nb may refer to:
- Nota bene, a Latin expression meaning "note well"
- Nominal bore, the inside diameter of a pipe (see Nominal Pipe Size)
- Non-binary, or genderqueer
- New Brunswick, a province of Canada
- North Britain, a historical term for Scotland
- New Baltimore (disambiguation), several towns
- New Britain (disambiguation), several places
- Northern Beaches, in Sydney, Australia
- N.B. (album), an album by Natasha Bedingfield
- "New Born", a song by the British band Muse
- Nickname of Niko Bellic, a fictional character in the video game Grand Theft Auto IV
- NB (television show), a Scottish TV programme presented by Janice Forsyth, Bryan Burnett and Alan Campbell
- Nathan Barley, a 2005 British sitcom written by Charlie Brooker and Chris Morris for Channel 4
Science and technology
- Symbol for the chemical element Niobium
- Notebook, laptop computer
- Netbook, a type of laptop computer
- NetBeans, an integrated development environment created by Sun Microsystems
- Naive Bayes classifier, a simple probabilistic classifier in statistics
- Nominal Bore, a frequently used interchangeable term for Nominal Pipe Size (NPS)
- Northbridge (computing), a component on a computer motherboard
- Neuroblastoma, the most common solid extracranial tumor in children and infants
- New Balance, a shoe company
- Nigerian Breweries, a beverage company based in Nigeria
- Narrowboat, a particular size of water vessel found on English canals
- The ISO 639-1 abbreviation for the Bokmål written form of the Norwegian language
- 牛B (niúbī), a common word in Mandarin Chinese profanity
- nb, a common abbreviation for the Romanian 'Good night' [Noapte Buna]
- NBA (disambiguation)
- NBC (disambiguation)
- NBM (disambiguation)
- NBS (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "NB"
- All pages with titles containing "NB"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.