NBA Courtside 2002
|NBA Courtside 2002|
North American box art
|Developer(s)||Left Field Productions|
|Distribution||1 × Nintendo GameCube Game Disc|
NBA Courtside 2002 is a basketball video game developed by Left Field Productions and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo GameCube in 2002. It is the third and final installment in the NBA Courtside series and the sequel to NBA Courtside 2: Featuring Kobe Bryant on the Nintendo 64.
The game features every player from the 2001-02 NBA season, each with his own unique stats, and has season and arcade modes.
Overall, NBA Courtside 2002 received positive feedback from outlets, receiving a 7.6 out of 10 from GameSpot a 4 out of 5 from Nintendo Power and Game Informer saying "It's a pretty rocking title that can hang with the b-ball big boys". The game did receive criticism; IGN had issues with the game's artificial intelligence and GameSpy said the "Skills Mode" was "nothing to spend too much time on".
NBA Courtside 2002 has sold over 120,000 copies since its release.
- "NBA Courtside 2002 Reviews". Game Rankings. Retrieved 2008-05-04.
- Ahmed, Shahed (2002-01-14). "NBA Courtside 2002 for GameCube Review - GameCube NBA Courtside 2002 Review". GameSpot. Retrieved 2008-05-04.
- Clollins, Derek. "GameSpy.com - Reviews: NBA Courtside 2002 (GameCube)". GameSpy. Retrieved 2008-05-04.
- Mirabella, Fran III (2002-01-23). "IGN: NBA Courtside 2002 Review". IGN.com. Retrieved 2008-05-04.
- Bramwell, Tom (2002-05-28). "NBA Courtside 2002 Review // GC /// Eurogamer". Eurogamer. Retrieved 2008-05-04.
- ニンテンドーゲームキューブ - NBAコートサイド 2002. Weekly Famitsu. No.915 Pt.2. Pg.98. 30 June 2006.
- "NBA Courtside 2002 (cube: 2002): Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved 2008-05-04.
- "NBA Courtside 2002 for GameCube - MobyGames". MobyGames. Retrieved 2008-05-04.
- "Sales Numbers to end all sales numbers Archive - Xbox 360 & Xbox Forums". Retrieved 2008-05-04.
|This article about a basketball video game is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Nintendo-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|